- This bi-level home furnishings boutique is the source for eclectic design.
- What can you find? Everything from streamlined chairs, sofas, and dressers, to tables, lighting and decorative objects.
- Collections from Vitra, Desalto, Edra, Cassina, Flos, and Pastoe.
- Prices? One word. Expensive.
- 27 bis blvd. Raspail. Phone: 01 45 48 53 60. Closed Sundays.
- This is where modern meets whimsy and innovation.
- The Italian company has a varied selection of flatware, tabletop, and kitchen items.
- Must-have items: A Philip Starck juice press (about $50), a tea kettle by Michael Graves ($150), and M. Mirri glace cups ($40).
- 31, blvd. Raspail. 01 42 84 46 38.
- Sculptural light fixtures of every kind with a modern edge--chandeliers, table lamps, floor lamps, sconces, desk lamps.
- The showroom features high-end designers including Flos, Kartell Bourgie, Piperstrello, and Dalu Artemide.
- The small showroom is lighting overload, but Voltex is the source for a fixture that will be the focal point to a room.
- The store is also known for their inventory of outdoor and Indoor furniture, but it's sold at other locations.
- 29, blvd. Raspail. 05 34 30 91 19.
The shops are all located on Blvd. Raspail. It's in close proximity to Le Bon Marche department store.
But, if you walk the other way towards Blvd. Saint-Germain, it will feel like modern design row.
If you have time, Sentou is another super contemporary home store with futuristic decorative objects, furniture, bedding, and rugs. The store is located at 58, Blvd. Raspail. If you are in the market for rugs, make a stop into TouleMonde-Bochart at 29, Blvd. Raspail.
Metro: Sevres-Babylone or Rue du Bac.