Le Petit Bazar is located at 126, ave. Emile Zola. Metro: Emile Zola.
It's all about kids at Le Petit Bazar
--an incredibly chic children's clothing, home, and toy store in the 15th Arrondissement.
French children are known for being so well-dressed. One visit to Paris and you will see firsthand how on trend these kids are--thanks to their parents of course.
So, it's no surprise that Paris is home to many fashionable
boutiques specializing in little ones.Le Petit Bazar
is a find. The boutique has a sweet selection of clothing and accessories for boys and girls, as well as unique handmade toys and baby furniture.
The eco-conscious parent will be pleased to know that the shop only carries organic clothing, shoes, and accessories.
The shop carries a line of organic children clothing.
Stuffed animals, dolls, handmade cars, old-fashioned games, and scooters are mixed with cribs, pillows, bath products and whimsical decorative objects.
Le Petit Bazar has a warm, communal atmosphere with its cafe in the back of the store. Customers are invited to sit down and enjoy organic (known as bio in France) snacks and drinks.
Parties are often planned in the cafe or in the lower level. Mothers are also welcome to use the nursery in the back room of the store.
Parents and kids are welcome to linger at Le Petit Bazar's cafe. Metro: Emile Zola.
just the details...
- Le Petit Bazar is exclusively for little ones. Address: 128, ave Emile Zola in the 15th Arrondissement.
- It's open Monday from 1:15 pm -6:15 pm; Tuesday-Saturday, 10am -6:30pm. Closed on Sunday.
- Metro: 10 line. Emile Zola or Charles Michel.
- The shop carries children's clothing and accessories that are either organic, bamboo, or fair trade.
- There is a nice selection of handcrafted toys and modern decorative objects.
- Enjoy a drink and snack at the store's cafe.
- Use this map to guide you to the shop.
Zen Ethic, 52 rue des Francs Bourgeois. Metro: Rambeteau
The winter season has arrived in Paris. My answer to winter's gloom? A dose of colorful prints from Zen Ethic
This small shop in the Marais carries a cheerful variety of Indian-inspired printed home textiles, clothing, and accessories.
It's all about vivid floral, paisley, and geometric prints. The pieces are also simple ways to add a little summer to a living space.
Zen Ethic's organic and fair trade collection features embroidered pillows ($40-$120), quilts (starting at $200), curtains, and fabric ($40 apiece).
Pretty cotton hand-embroidered pillows.
Try to mix different prints together for a personal touch. The busy designs look great together.
And if you're lucky enough to be heading to a warm destination for the holidays, the shop also offers light cotton tunics ($120), dresses ($150), scarves ($50), and bags ($60).
The store also has pretty felt necklaces and pins, as well as some unique silver jewelry pieces.
Handmade felt pins and necklaces.
need to know...
- Zen Ethic is located at 52 rue des Francs Bourgeois.
- Metro: Rambeteau
- The shop carries pretty cotton printed textiles, clothing, accessories, and decorative objects.
- If you prefer to keep things simple when it comes to fashion or home decor, this store isn't for you. But, a small touch of color never hurt anyone.
- The store is open everyday.
- Check out the map to see where it's located in the Marais.