The brand that is synonymous with trendy and affordable clothes clearly has an eye for the chic bedding and bath market.
The store supplies everything you need to create the perfect bedroom from bedding and window curtains to small area rugs and accessories.
They also have a small, well-edited selection of tabletop and bath items.
If you have trouble creating a designer's look, Zara Home keeps it simple by creating a theme for each area according to color and decorating style.
The store is filled with inspiration where they make it easy to dress-up a bedroom with pretty bedding in florals, stripes, polka dots, animal prints, and solids.
They even have a children's department that has a better selection than Pottery Barn Kids. See for yourself.
- Conforama is similar to Target or Bed, Bath & Beyond. The huge Pont Neuf location will outfit your whole house with bedding, bath, electronics, furniture, mattresses, and home accessories.
- Tati is France's version of Walmart where you can find inexpensive bedding, bath, clothing, and toys.
- Maisons du Monde is just plain chic. The store also has well-priced classic furniture and bedroom basics for the whole family.
- If you like West Elm, you will appreciate Habitat. The prices are a bit higher for this modern home store. Those who love modern design will want to shop here for furniture, bedding, and lighting.
- Monoprix has a home section too. It's so convenient to have a store where you can pick-up flannel bedding, a coffee maker, laundry detergent, a bottle of wine, and a baguette all in one trip.