Monceau Fleurs is a chain that would rival any flower shop or corner deli in New York City.
They offer 300 varieties of plants and flowers with decent prices (for Paris that is) and lovely floral bouquets.
Prices start at $6 for a bunch (roses, daisies, sunflowers), $5 to $25 for plants, and $25 for a bouquet.
Before You Go...
The shop is located at 34 Boulevard des Invalides in the 7th Arrondissement. If this particular shop isn't convenient, Monceau Fleurs has 17 locations in Paris. They are also found all over Europe. Even better, the company will take online orders. The map below is for the location on Boulevard des Invalides.
No matter where you turn, Paris has the best flower shops and gardens around. Here is an edited list of my favorite picks.
- Au Nom de la Rose-This rose and orchid shop specializes in informal and French Country-style arrangements.
- Fleuriste- An artisan flower shop in the Marais.
- Cler Fleurs-A traditional flower market on one of the prettiest cobblestone streets in Paris.
- Les Jardins des Tuileries and the Carousel Garden-Situated around the Louvre, the park has about 800 trees, 70,000 varieties of plants and bulbs, and a rose garden.
- Luxembourg Gardens-On a sunny day, nothing beats a picnic in this 60-acre park featuring fountains, amazing trees, and gorgeous flowers.