This small shop in the Marais carries a cheerful variety of Indian-inspired printed home textiles, clothing, and accessories.
It's all about vivid floral, paisley, and geometric prints. The pieces are also simple ways to add a little summer to a living space.
Zen Ethic's organic and fair trade collection features embroidered pillows ($40-$120), quilts (starting at $200), curtains, and fabric ($40 apiece).
And if you're lucky enough to be heading to a warm destination for the holidays, the shop also offers light cotton tunics ($120), dresses ($150), scarves ($50), and bags ($60).
The store also has pretty felt necklaces and pins, as well as some unique silver jewelry pieces.
- Zen Ethic is located at 52 rue des Francs Bourgeois.
- Metro: Rambeteau
- The shop carries pretty cotton printed textiles, clothing, accessories, and decorative objects.
- If you prefer to keep things simple when it comes to fashion or home decor, this store isn't for you. But, a small touch of color never hurt anyone.
- The store is open everyday.
- Check out the map to see where it's located in the Marais.