French children are known for being so well-dressed. One visit to Paris and you will see firsthand how on trend these kids are--thanks to their parents of course.
So, it's no surprise that Paris is home to many fashionable boutiques specializing in little ones.
Le Petit Bazar is a find. The boutique has a sweet selection of clothing and accessories for boys and girls, as well as unique handmade toys and baby furniture.
The eco-conscious parent will be pleased to know that the shop only carries organic clothing, shoes, and accessories.
Le Petit Bazar has a warm, communal atmosphere with its cafe in the back of the store. Customers are invited to sit down and enjoy organic (known as bio in France) snacks and drinks.
Parties are often planned in the cafe or in the lower level. Mothers are also welcome to use the nursery in the back room of the store.
- Le Petit Bazar is exclusively for little ones. Address: 128, ave Emile Zola in the 15th Arrondissement.
- It's open Monday from 1:15 pm -6:15 pm; Tuesday-Saturday, 10am -6:30pm. Closed on Sunday.
- Metro: 10 line. Emile Zola or Charles Michel.
- The shop carries children's clothing and accessories that are either organic, bamboo, or fair trade.
- There is a nice selection of handcrafted toys and modern decorative objects.
- Enjoy a drink and snack at the store's cafe.
- Use this map to guide you to the shop.